What do I need to do to prepare for my visit?
- Ensure your cat/dog is properly restrained – dogs should be fitted with a collar and leash, cats should be confined to a small area (a bathroom or laundry is perfect)
- If your dog is known to be aggressive then ensure you are able to place a muzzle before the vet arrives
- Have any paperwork ready to show the vet, eg. vaccination history, insurance forms
- Sit back and relax, we are here to ensure a stress free vet visit in the comfort of your home
What if my pet needs further tests or treatment?
- If your pet is really unwell and the vet is concerned that they need more intensive care then we have the ability to transfer back to our clinic
- Our house call van is fully equipped to house all size pets
- The clinic has in-house blood testing, radiography, ultrasonography and a surgical theater available
How is payment processed?
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards
- Payment is required at the time of the consult